Time is TBD|
Diving for Diamonds
Head to the tip of Africa for the ultimate marriage proposal, wedding vow renewal, or grand romantic gesture. During a romantic getaway to South Africa, we will spirit one of you away one morning under the guise of a last-minute meeting.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
Head to the tip of Africa for the ultimate marriage proposal, wedding vow renewal, or grand romantic gesture.
During a romantic getaway to South Africa, we will spirit one of you away one morning under the guise of a last-minute meeting. While we fly you up to a remote spot on the rugged west coast, we will arrange for your partner to spend a relaxing day in the wonderful spa at Ellerman House. Arriving at the remote spot, we will introduce you to some of the region’s most experienced deep-sea diamond divers, and with their help, you will be able to select the perfect troc from the seafloor. While the uncut diamond is sent to be cut, polished, and fitted in an exclusive Stellenbosch studio, you will be whisked back to Cape Town in time for a romantic sunset dinner with your partner. The two of you will spend the next few days exploring beautiful Cape Town and its classic sights, as well as a guided visit to Robben Island with Mandela’s former private secretary, and a meeting with the world’s foremost Great White Shark photographer at his private gallery While enjoying a private wine tasting a few days later, out of view from your partner, you will be discretely given the beautifully finished diamond eternity ring. Next, we will charter the two of you to Victoria Falls airport where you were met by a waiting helicopter for a stunning aerial flight over The falls, arriving minutes later at an exquisite luxury suite at Matets for the big event!
- Be introduced to some of the region’s best and most experienced diamond divers
- Select your perfect rock from the ocean floor
- Have your diamond cut, polished, and fitted at an exclusive Stellenbosch studio
- Present the diamond ring over a romantic dinner in Cape Town
- Spend time with the world’s foremost Great White Shark expert and photographer at his private studio
- Enjoy an exclusive guided visit to Robben Island accompanied by Nelson Mandela’s former private secretary
- Culminate with a jaw-dropping helicopter flight over Victoria Falls